Copyright infringement

1. TheShadowSpecter profile image82
    TheShadowSpecterposted 6 months ago

I needed to let all you Hubbers out there know that there is this one person named Her Telden on the Internet who has aggressively been stealing Hubs from the Hubpages website.  Her Telden's website is located at the following URL:  http://healthylife-here.blogspot.com/
    I did Google searches to see whose Hubs this Her Telden had stolen, and I contacted the Hubbers who originally wrote those articles to let them know about it.  I myself have submitted a DMCA complaint against Her Telden for stealing one of my Hubs.  Anyhow, when I was going through all the articles that Her Telden had published, it turned out that this author, so to speak, had stolen more people's articles than I had thought.  Therefore, I am letting the Hubpages community know about this online bandit so that all of you will have the opportunity to check that website to ensure that Her Telden has not stolen one of your Hubs.  I think if enough of us submit DMCA complaints against Her Telden, something substantial will be done about it.  I hope that this piece of information will be of help to many of you.

1. SheilaMilne profile image91
      SheilaMilneposted 6 months ago in reply to this

It's a blogspot site with Google ads, so report it to Google.

2. sallybea profile image99
      sallybeaposted 6 months ago in reply to this

I would put the word dot into the link above instead of giving the thief a bit more traffic.   Thanks for the tip off.

working