jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Usnea Lichen

1. Elsie Hagley profile image55
    Elsie Hagleyposted 10 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Usnea Lichen. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. MGWriter profile image83
      MGWriterposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Elise

I like the bullets you have used in your article.  Perhaps you could make a paragraph out of like subjects.  I use a word-processing tool.  I know Hubpages uses one also.

Elsie Hagleyposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Thanks for replying.
        Could you please explain what you mean by "Paragraph out of subjects". I don't understand.
        I have an iMac what is a word-processing tool? feeling a little dumb.
        Sorry.

2. MGWriter profile image83
    MGWriterposted 10 months ago

Elise,

The article has great potential and will work well for you.  Please do not feel anything but pride.  As writers we wear our emotions on our shirt-sleeve.  When I was talking about sentence to paragraph I was speaking of the number of one line comments.  Putting some of them together in a paragraph. 

I also use a Mac.  I have a tool called Microsoft Word.  It can be purchased under Microsoft on the web.  I also use a specific writing tool Grammarly.com.  I have found this to be the most useful checking sentence structure.  I like Grammarly gives advice and is not judgmental.

Marsha

Elsie Hagleyposted 10 months agoin reply to this

Thanks for replying. I appreciate it.
      Have a nice weekend.

working