jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Power of Epigenetic Essential Oils

1. dianaderosa profile image83
    dianaderosaposted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Power of Epigenetic Essential Oils. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. psycheskinner profile image79
    psycheskinnerposted 6 months ago

The hub is obviously promotional for the company that is confusingly called "Epigenetic" (given that their products have nothing to do with epigenetics).

3. emi sue profile image66
    emi sueposted 6 months ago

Your content and your pictures look great!
    I would suggest adding in some main headers to break things up a little bit, and maybe make of your main point bold so that they stand out.

4. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 months ago

I know what epigenetics are and I was excited to read about their relation to essential oils till I realised it was just a brand name. How confusing!

It seems quite promotional and also very personal - maybe cut back on the sales fluff and switch to third person and make it more obejctive and informational for the reader.

Also, never post your email online. Email scrapers will come along, scrape it, add it to spam lists and you'll be receiving phishing and spam emails for the rest of your life.

5. dianaderosa profile image83
    dianaderosaposted 6 months ago

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I have made some changes per your comments.

working