jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Which Is the Better Free Email: Gmail, Hotmail (Out

1. ehonhdouzi profile image28
    ehonhdouziposted 8 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Which Is the Better Free Email: Gmail, Hotmail (Outlook Mail) or Yahoo Mail?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 8 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

I see this is an old hub. Has it been unpublished due to quality issues?

The title needs to be shorter: Which is Best: Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo Mail?

"Let's Find the Answer" Not 'fined'. In title case as I've written it here, not upper case. Make sure all your sub-headings are written in the same way. Not lower case, not upper case, but Title Case.

Remove all exclamation points. Every. Single. One. Remove all shouty words. Shouting at your readers is unprofessional and 'in your face'. People want considered, informative advice.

Ensure all information is current and correct.

Remove the section, What is Email? Every one who uses a computer or mobile device to access the internet knows exactly what email is. Don't treat your readers like three-year olds. You could replace that section with a brief history of email - no more than two or three sentences. That's not what they landed on you hub for.

Why Is Gmail Better? not Why Gmail Better?

Remove the link to Hushmail. It's an affiliate link. You haven't discussed the service in the article so delete it..

Remove all the low quality comments.

I can't go through the whole hub and correct every error, but you really need someone to proofread the text for you.

Hope that helps

2. Annie Wright profile image81
      Annie Wrightposted 8 months agoin reply to this

Hi,
      The history of email might include a timeline of when the different emails (Hotmail, Gmail, ect...) you are asking about began but put in a bullet list for easier referencing for the reader.

2. ehonhdouzi profile image28
    ehonhdouziposted 8 months ago

Hi, there. Thank you.
    I will edit under your suggestions. I also find the typo of "fined", but if I change it, all the 3000 votes will be removed, is it possible to keep the votes?

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 8 months agoin reply to this

I think it only affects the answer choices not the title of the poll capsule. Don't do anything until someone else can give a correct answer.

3. firstcookbooklady profile image86
    firstcookbookladyposted 8 months ago

I find it amusing: You're asking which is the better free email... Aren't you supposed to write on topics you know about?

working