jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Can I delete my answer to a HubPages question?

1. profile image76
    Joel Lantzposted 6 months ago

My long, detailed answer to a particular HubPages question may, in hindsight,  be unhelpful in that particular context. It  probably should be part of a Hub article.

•   Can I remove the answer? So far, I've found no way to do that.

•   If not — if the answer must remain with that question forever, with no options to remove it  — then can I at least reuse part of that answer in a future Hub? Or will that violate HP duplicate-content policies?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Could you post a link to the answer you would like deleted?

2. profile image76
    Joel Lantzposted 6 months ago

Thanks for replying, Christy.

My answer to the following question...

https://hubpages.com/religion-philosoph … i-am-wrong

... now seems improperly formulated for this situation. Though I stand behind what I've written, my answer addresses the main question only indirectly and belatedly (in step 3), contains no Q-related 'bottom line' synopsis at the beginning, addresses issues that strongly relate to the question contextually but are nonetheless peripheral, and is too long.

The material in this answer is important but perhaps should be incorporated in a future Hub relating to the problem of evil. It's excessive and inappropriate in the present context.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 6 months agoin reply to this

I have manually deleted your answer for you. Please do feel free to write an article about it instead. smile

1. profile image76
        Joel Lantzposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Thanks, Christy.

working