I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Have Food According to Ayurveda.

1. akshaya varma profile image78
    akshaya varmaposted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Have Food According to Ayurveda. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image97
    Rupert Taylorposted 4 months ago

There are several things that may be keeping your Hub from approval.

First, your opening sentence "Food is that which is consumed to sustain the body" is such basic knowledge that it doesn't need to be stated. A reader seeing that sentence might conclude "I'm not going to learn much from this" and pass on elsewhere.

Similarly with "Good food provides us with the energy needed for our day-to -day activities and also sustains the life processes."

There are some convoluted run-on sentences that contain unsupported statements e.g. "Eating food in the olden days demanded patience, respect and etiquette, contrary to the modern day where it is more a mechanical process performed to procure the essential nutrients and electrolytes keeping in mind the versatile mathematics associated with the number of calories taken."

There are grammar and punctuation errors, and you need to credit images and be sure they are free of copyright restrictions.

Try putting your article through a free program such as Grammarly or Hemingway to help fix some of the errors.

3. akshaya varma profile image78
    akshaya varmaposted 4 months ago

Thankyou Rupert...will do...

working