jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

help me, hub admin, please.

1. Terrielynn1 profile image86
    Terrielynn1posted 4 months ago

I need help there is something wrong with my Adsense. I have had it awhile now. my earnings went up and in 5 days have now dropped back to when I only had 11 hubs. it says active but the google analytics isn't showing any income.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 months ago

Firstly, are you signed up for the HP Earnings Program?   If you are, then you won't earn much, if anything, from Adsense.

Terrielynn1posted 4 months ago in reply to this

Hi Marisa. Yes I am and I received the combination. My amounts went up by over 100% and then started to drop back to almost where it was 3 months ago. But my traffic went up by over 2,000 in that time. Now I am confused.  Oh, I didn't realize it wouldn't be very much. Thank you for answering.

3. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 4 months ago

Just to make sure I'm clear about your answer.

To view your earnings from Adsense, you have to go and log in to your Adsense account. 

To view your earnings in the HP Earnings Program, you look at your Earnings page on HubPages.

Which one has dropped?

Terrielynn1posted 4 months ago in reply to this

Hi my total for each day that shows in the HP for ads. Then I checked Adsense under HubPages.com as a third party and it shows traffic up but payout down. Thank you for helping. I am still learning all this stuff.

working