I'd like feedback on my Hub: Conjugate Verbs In The First Group In French

1. profile image59
    Mostafa Elkadyposted 5 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Conjugate Verbs  In The First Group In French (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Hi Mostafa,

French should be capitalised. So should 'I'. I am a French teacher.

Your introduction is broken up into too many little paragraphs.

Here's a corrected version. I've cleaned it up a bit, but there are still one or two problems. Firstly, there are no secrets in the French language. Secondly, a verb doesn't indicate 'when', it indicates *what* action is taking place.

"My name is Mostafa, I am a French teacher. I will write articles about the secrets (secrets?) of the French language and how to make it simple. I will start with how to conjugate the verbs in the first group in a simple way.

The verb is an important element in a sentence; you can't make a sentence without a verb. The verb is the action of the sentence, it indicates when (?) the action takes place. In French, we indicate the infinitive form by the verb's ending."

There is always a space after a comma.

Use the bullet points and numbering formatting available in the text capsule. Don't type them in manually, it looks messy.

Use a plain colon, like this: not like this:-

First group:- the regular verbs that ending by -er - except (aller)-, it's the largest group in french verbs.

Corrected version:

First group: regular verbs that end in -er (except aller). They form the largest group of French verbs.

Are the rose images relevant?

If you are teaching French to English speakers, as you are in this article, you have to make sure your English is perfect.

Hope that helps.

1. profile image59
        Mostafa Elkadyposted 5 months agoin reply to this

thx
        done

working