My Hub "Meeting Ghost of Mozart"

1. Whispering Night profile image78
    Whispering Nightposted 3 months ago

Dear Hubpages,

Can it be possible if you can give me a small clue about what is not right with this hub so I can fix it? Still, some grammar mistake is there in this hub or some other reason which I can change easily. Kindly please let me know. I will follow your rules and do changes accordingly.

my link for this hub

https://hubpages.com/literature/Meeting-Mozart

Sincerely

Praveen

2. Whispering Night profile image78
    Whispering Nightposted 3 months ago

I did a lot of research before creating this story. I made the story as accurate as possible.

There have been a lot of movies based on Mozart life and the events happening in the story are fictitious.

I saw 1955 Mozart movie it was depicting an imaginary love interest happening between Mozart and Annie Gottlieb a soprano singer. She was the first Pamina in Mozart's opera The Magic Flute.

I read the story of 1984 movie Amadeus which is a fictionalized biography of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart where  Italian musician Antonio Salieri blames himself for killing Mozart.

I also did research on the relationship between Mozart and Constanze. In on site, it is mentioned she hated him to the point that Constanze was not in attendance at his funeral. Later, when she accidentally knocked one of the copies of his death mask off of a table and shattered it, Constanze claimed that she didn't care about that "ugly old thing" anyway. It was her younger sister Sophie who really took care of him in his last days.

In 1948 movie shows Mozart is undermined at court and elsewhere by a formula villain, one Antonio Salieri, a rival composer, who fears Mozart's music will supplant his own. Which is the main highlight of the movie

Alexander Pushkin wrote his dramatized "little tragedy" Mozart and Salieri (1831)

My short story has been faithful to real Mozart life.

working