I'd like feedback on my Hub: Sangeet Shikhharthee Sammilan-A School of Music

1. SSS1942 profile image45
    SSS1942posted 6 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Sangeet Shikhharthee Sammilan-A School of Music (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 6 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Can I ask... who is this hub for? The reason I ask is that surely anyone from India would be searching for this information in their own language? Or am I mistaken?

The thing is, that HubPages is aimed at English speakers and most of those would not be searching for information on your topics. It would be interesting to know how all the hubs written by Indian writers are doing as far as traffic is concerned? Do you have similar hubs that are doing well?

Feedback on your hub:

It's informative and interesting smile

You need to write a short introduction to explain what the topic is. At present the article launches straight into the history of the school. We need to know what you are writing about, where the school is and why you think we need to know this information. Then you go into a broad outline of the history.

Your sentences need to be shorter and you should break the text up into shorter paragraphs. Remember that many people will be reading on their phone and they hate being faced with big walls of text.

There are many grammatical errors throughout. The article needs careful proofreading.

The photos don't need massive headings - put that information into the capsule caption box.

I would guess that the same issues apply to the other hub that you are requesting feedback for.

Hope that helps a little.

1. SSS1942 profile image45
        SSS1942posted 6 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,
        Many many thanks for this important feedback.

working