jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What would make HubPages more fun for you?

1. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 3 months ago

What would make you interact more with HubPages?

For me, it would be awesome if their Twitter account was active and they were @'ing people. A great example is @Canva who rocks their Twitter presence.

More contests would make me more active on HubPages. How about a college scholarship to get more articles on owlcation? I love contests, not just for the prize, but for the sake of competing. Heck, one of my highest traffic hubs was created for a contest!

How about a three-month long contest where users write hubs and each hub accepted to a network site is an "entry."

HubPages would be more fun if I could quickly see what percentage of my hubs are on network sites. I want to work to 100%. I know I'm not there yet! Sure, I could count them, but who doesn't love a little gamification?

Also, is it just me or does the forum need another Maddie or Simone?

What would make HubPages more fun? What would make you write more? Participate more?

1. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 3 months ago in reply to this

We used to have competitions here, with a financial incentive to write.  I even won one once.   I think it is a little short sighted not to have them anymore as they encourage people to write more and to interact more.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image90
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 months ago

It would be nice if the niche-site Facebook pages (Spinditty, ReelRundown, etc.) were more active  --  perhaps highlighting/sharing the newest posts on the site(s), etc.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 3 months ago

I'm really just here to see how many dollars I can make. So more money equals more fun. Seems to be it is all on me to handle those things. Well, I bettter get back to tweaking old stuff and working on new stuff.

working