jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

how to copy the code of adsense to the HTML of my Hubpages site?

1. Salma Hassaballa profile image95
    Salma Hassaballaposted 5 months ago

Hi all, I have received a disapproval status email from Google AdSense and they stated the following reason:
    Domain ownership: To complete the AdSense approval process, you need to connect your site to AdSense. It’s so we can confirm you're the owner of the site and that your site meets the AdSense policies. To connect your Hubpage site, copy the code from your AdSense homepage and paste it into the HTML of your site right after the  tag. Make sure to place the code on a page that receives traffic.
    I visited my Hub Pages Earning -> settings -> affiliate settings,  I found that my affiliate code of Google Adsense is present and my statue is active. When I clicked on the Google Adsense report, I got a message urging me to resubmit my application after fixing the issue mentioned in the email (which is the statement I wrote above).

I will appreciate very much if anyone can show me how to copy the Google Adsense code on my Hubpages site, as I have no clue, thank you all

1. Sherry Hewins profile image98
      Sherry Hewinsposted 5 months agoin reply to this

HubPages takes care of that. I would contact them about this problem. http://hubpages.com/help-wizard/

Salma Hassaballaposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Thank you, Sherry

Hi Sherry, I clicked the link http://hubpages.com/help-wizard/ and I did not find my case mentioned in the problems' list, can you guide me on contacting them directly? or give me further advice? thank you

1. Sherry Hewins profile image98
            Sherry Hewinsposted 5 months agoin reply to this

the 5th question down is "I have questions about earnings or ads (including Google AdSense)." I'd say that's the one you want. It will give you more selections. Just pick the one closest to what you are looking for.

2. luvly4luv profile image71
    luvly4luvposted 5 months ago

Hello, please to answer your question, i dont think you can copy Google AdSense code into hubpages. Google AdSense code is meant for a site you have sole ownership of, that's where you can add a html code.

I second that, and that is why I am confused, thank you for your input

1. Terrielynn1 profile image95
        Terrielynn1posted 5 months agoin reply to this

Did you click on the configure button on the left of adsense in the hub settings and make sure all the steps are complete. If everything is connected properly then you can go through and check out adsense and google reports.

working