Section Editing Has Taken a Turn for the Worse

1. My Esoteric profile image87
    My Esotericposted 2 months ago

I hope it is only me, but in the last two weeks I noticed a change when I begin to edit a section in my hubs.  In the past, there was a scroll bar to help move up and down the edit window quickly as well as an ability to expand or contract the editing window as needed.

Now. the scroll bar is gone and if I expand the window size, the content turns black until I close and reopen the edit window.  The issue with the the page turning black is obvious, but not having a scroll bar is is just problematic.  While it is not a show-stopper, I am forced to use the down and up arrow keys to slowly scroll through the content.

Is anyone else experiencing this and, if so, is HP doing anything about it?

1. Terrielynn1 profile image86
      Terrielynn1posted 2 months ago in reply to this

If you hover over the edit bar in each capsule its still there. I just hover than click and continue to edit. You might want to see if something you have added like a plugin is interfearing with the hub pge editing bars. My computer controls the scroll bar not hub pages, if it's the one on the side of your computer that your talking about.  Not sure about the black out part you are refering to though. I hope this helps.

working