jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do Only Featured Articles Get Ads from Google Adsense

1. profile image39
    Phuc Truongposted 3 months ago

I've been wondering if only featured articles get ads from Google Adsense because for some reason, it is hard for me to get featured

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Well, going by your T-Mobile Tuesday hub, I'm not surprised. That's not the kind of hub that will ever get featured. Hubpages is looking for quality, magazine-style articles which are not overly promotional. They should be at least 700 words long. All images must be legally sourced.

You might try having a browse around the Learning Center:  https://hubpageshelp.com/content/

2. Marisa Wright profile image99
    Marisa Wrightposted 3 months ago

Unfeatured articles can get ads too, however there's not much point.  You don't earn from ads unless you get readers who will click on them.    An unFeatured Hub won't get many readers, if any, so you won't earn any money.

3. poppyr profile image100
    poppyrposted 3 months ago

Ideally, you want all your articles to be featured. Are you having problems?

4. pen promulgates profile image40
    pen promulgatesposted 3 months ago

Hey phuc,
    Initially, Hubbers face it difficult to get their articles featured. That's mostly because they don't know how HP works. Once you get the hang of it, you don't find it difficult to publish your articles.
    Don't give up, create a forum if any article failed the QAP. Experienced Hubbers can guide what you lack and what you have done wrong in the article. That way you will get more exposure for Adsense too.

working