jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: How Gracious Can I Dare to Be?

1. LauraTallo profile image78
    LauraTalloposted 7 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article How Gracious Can I Dare to Be?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!
    Laura

1. AliciaC profile image95
      AliciaCposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi, Laura. I think the main problem with the article might be the photos, especially the two with the address of your website written on them. They give the impression that you're trying to promote your business, which we aren't supposed to do in our articles. The gap before the second photo looks a bit strange, too.

LauraTalloposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you!

2. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Laura,

It's a nice-looking hub.

I suggest you think about your title. It depends if you want other people to see your article or not, but your title is not one that people will be searching for. I realise it's the title of your poem, but the hub is more than that, so how about something like "Christians and Graciousness"? or "How to Be a Gracious Christian". You can probably do better than that, but it needs to be what someone might type into Google.

Go easy on the bolding, underlining and italics. Only links should be underlined.

Your first text capsule is way too long. Break it up into at least three capsules. This will give you the opportunity to add sub-titles and more images if you want. Make sure you go to the end of the final word and press 'delete' to get rid of any blank lines.

Watch out for rogue spaces. There should be no space after an opening (parenthesis). There should always be a space after a comma.

Get rid of the exclamation points. They should only be used after an exclamation, like "Hey!" Putting them at the end of full sentences is unprofessional, except for very rare cases.

And definitely remove the watermarks from the images. It's not permitted at HubPages.

Hope that helps.

LauraTalloposted 7 weeks ago in reply to this

Thank you so much. I will make some changes. I appreciate the specificity of your feedback.

working