I'd like feedback on my article: A personal view on the growth of the spiritual.

1. profile image0
    Grigoris Tzanposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article A personal view on the growth of the spiritual stamina (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image95
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 months ago

Headlines and subheads have to be in Title Face.

Images have to be credited as to source and must be free of copyright restrictions.

Your English language use is cumbersome and difficult to follow. Here is one run-on sentence that left me puzzled. What does it mean?

"My reference to spiritual practice, implies an experience, which by the one or the other way gives you the food/energy to struggle approaching something with an emotional response, which as such, bears a footprint that gradually enables your transformation by enriching your world within, with a fortune which is not measured with the commonly known units we are accustomed to estimating material or immaterial entities."

By the time I finished reading it a couple of times and learning nothing I thought I'll move on to something else. I suspect others will follow the same path.

The Learning Center beckons and you should pay attention to its advice.

https://hubpageshelp.com/

1. profile image0
      Grigoris Tzanposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thank you very much for your comments.
      They are very valuable indeed!!!

I'll try to reformat the text

Images I think are copyright free, but I'll try to double check

thank you!

working