jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article, which is too long to write.

1. Ivan Hernandez profile image84
    Ivan Hernandezposted 3 weeks ago

I'd like help improving my article. It can be found here.
    https://hubpages.com/sports/TNAvsWWE
    I'd just like you to know that TNA is obsolete. It is now called GFW Impact. I did not anticipate the Brand Change.

1. theraggededge profile image97
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago in reply to this

Hi Ivan,

I just skimmed it as I know nothing about the topic. It looks very comprehensive.

Make sure that the first time you use an acronym that you write the name in full, so like this: World Wrestling Federation (WWF). Then you can just use WWF for the rest of the article. Do that every time you first  mention an organisation by its initials.

I don't think you can ask for personal donations like that, so get rid of that Paypal link.

"I was very unsure who to pick, but when Matt Sydal won, I was shocked and exited for him.." should be 'excited'.

Split your videos and images up, so they are through the article instead of being bunched together.

Good luck.

Edit: I think you need to edit your title, maybe "Top 4 Reasons Why GFW Impact Is Better Than WWE" You don't need the other words. And make sure it is in title case.

2. yogaburnclub profile image84
    yogaburnclubposted 3 weeks ago

This is a very comprehensive article and it's very informative for those who understand the wrestling jargon.

For my advice try to simplify it to a lay man language.If you have acronyms but them in the bracket and give the full meaning.

To my advice when writing a title try to follow the following points
    1.Craft it in a way it will create attention.
    2.Address it to a specific audience.
    3.Ensure you deliver a complete message on the title
    4.Make sure you draw the reader to read the rest of the article

For your case, reason-why headline could be more appropriate that is '4 Reason why GFW is preferred to WWF this season'

3. Breelyn Sirk profile image80
    Breelyn Sirkposted 3 weeks ago

Wow, I give two thumbs up. I had brothers so I grew up on wrestling, wow wtf happened to Matt Hardy? I remember when they had the feud with the Brood, and I thought that was as weird as it could get

working