I would like some feedback on my hub "6 steps to planning a birthday party on a budget"
It has been one my most viewed hubs, but it is currently not featured due to traffic or quality, I really can't even remember.
Anyways, if you could look it over and give me some suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it - and I'll be sure to return some love.
here's the link https://hubpages.com/family/Planning-a- … t-For-Kids
As it once was a featured article, just make changes here and there and it should be republished.
What I found is there is too much of bold text. Consider changing the fonts to one format. Also the 'c' in consider in the first line is mistakenly capitalized.
What about images? Although you have credited the source, are they legal to use? Do they have Creative common license perhaps?
Thanks for the reply! I'm going to get to work making the changes you suggested and double check the status of my pictures. most of them are my own except for one or two. Maybe I should just do away with those.
Hello Emi. Pen gave good advice, here's a bit more:
1) "Chuck E. Cheese's", not "Chuck-ee-cheeses."
2) Personal preference regarding colons: "Other venue ideas are: ..." would look better than "Other venue ideas are : ..." In other words, remove the space in-between the word "are" and the colon.
3) At one point you mention a list of party supplies " to the right." Be aware that for mobile users, this may not make sense, as the half-width capsule will be above the text. Also, HP is soon doing away with half-width capsules and automatically making them full-width (a lot of us aren't thrilled about it).
4) Capitalize key words in picture captions. Here's an example of one that could be improved: "part of the birthday crowd. my babies and Kadence."
5) Capitalize Facebook when discussing it.
6) One last thing, it may not hurt to add just a bit more (especially if the word count hasn't quite hit 700).
Honestly, my suggestions are pretty nitpicky, and I'm sure the article can be featured again. Best wishes.
by Tom Fattes42 hours ago
All I want to do is add an Amazon module to this article: https://hubpages.com/holidays/gifts-for-4th-graders. Without the Amazon module it is featured. With the product currently at the end of the...
by Ohla2 weeks ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article How to Plan Your Resolutions for Year 2018. What can I do to improve? Few months back my articles...
by jonnathan rodríguez2 months ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article For Honor the most intense medieval experience in your consoles (must be signed in to view). What...
by Ken Burgess13 days ago
Hi Hubbers,As Irony would have it, an article I wrote that had more traffic in one day (150 hits) than any other article I have written has had in a month I cannot get featured, despite a rewrite and resubmit and full...
by saira ijaz2 days ago
Hi everybody,I had edited my article number of times, succeeded and got featured status, what is the bext step???Have I submit to the hubpages network site???What is meant by five featured articles??When will I be able...
by Dr Kulsum Mehmood3 weeks ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Oceans and deep Seas. What can I do to improve? Thanks!
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.