I would like some feedback on my hub "6 steps to planning a birthday party on a budget"
It has been one my most viewed hubs, but it is currently not featured due to traffic or quality, I really can't even remember.
Anyways, if you could look it over and give me some suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it - and I'll be sure to return some love.
here's the link https://hubpages.com/family/Planning-a- … t-For-Kids
As it once was a featured article, just make changes here and there and it should be republished.
What I found is there is too much of bold text. Consider changing the fonts to one format. Also the 'c' in consider in the first line is mistakenly capitalized.
What about images? Although you have credited the source, are they legal to use? Do they have Creative common license perhaps?
Thanks for the reply! I'm going to get to work making the changes you suggested and double check the status of my pictures. most of them are my own except for one or two. Maybe I should just do away with those.
Hello Emi. Pen gave good advice, here's a bit more:
1) "Chuck E. Cheese's", not "Chuck-ee-cheeses."
2) Personal preference regarding colons: "Other venue ideas are: ..." would look better than "Other venue ideas are : ..." In other words, remove the space in-between the word "are" and the colon.
3) At one point you mention a list of party supplies " to the right." Be aware that for mobile users, this may not make sense, as the half-width capsule will be above the text. Also, HP is soon doing away with half-width capsules and automatically making them full-width (a lot of us aren't thrilled about it).
4) Capitalize key words in picture captions. Here's an example of one that could be improved: "part of the birthday crowd. my babies and Kadence."
5) Capitalize Facebook when discussing it.
6) One last thing, it may not hurt to add just a bit more (especially if the word count hasn't quite hit 700).
Honestly, my suggestions are pretty nitpicky, and I'm sure the article can be featured again. Best wishes.
by Leigha Havard4 hours ago
They are published but not featured for quality!A tale to tell and Bully, stop bullying!
by Ryan Thomas2 weeks ago
Hello dear fellow HubPages users,Typically I don't post in this forum because I've never had any significant difficulties before, but one article that I have published has been repeatedly refused by HubPages as a...
by Anna8 days ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Easy Eco-Friendly Changes You Should Make. What can I do to improve? Thanks!
by Mary Green8 weeks ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article What Are Superfoods?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!Oh by the way...My Hub was featured until I...
by Woman on writing14 hours ago
Please give your opinionshttps://hubpages.com/literature/Men-we-appreciate-you
by Venkatachari M9 days ago
Hi Hubbers,I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article A South Indian Rasam Recipe Without Tomatoes. I edited this article tens of times. But, it is not...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.