I'd like feedback on my article: North Korea Grows Aggressive : What Can China..

1. K-Sam profile image73
    K-Samposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article North Korea Grows Aggressive : What Can China Do ?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. pen promulgates profile image42
    pen promulgatesposted 2 months ago

Alright,
    It's good to know that China is emerging as a dark horse in your article. There are grammatical issues one too many.

I think, this line 'China had always have a special relationship with North Korea.' should be 'China has always had a special relationship with North Korea.'

In the next paragraph, you wrote withing for within. You have spelled it wrong again later in the article. Then you wrote 'China has continue' when it should be 'China has continued'

Therefore, after all these years, (put a comma) North Korea, (another comma) even with it's provocative military gestures has been tolerated by China as the hermit Kingdom that (put that) acts as an effective buffer zone between China and South Korea which hosts the US military personnel.

It's military actions occur not occurs

It's not 'has came to understand.' It's 'has come to understand.'

Like these, there are more errors.
    Punctuation errors are plenty too.

Remove the unnecessary spaces.

Some sentences don't relate to one another.

In short, proofread the article Plz.

Hope these help.
    Good luck!

working