jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Reasons For The Richness Of Business People

1. Shearsspot profile image69
    Shearsspotposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Reasons For The Richness Of Business People (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. greenmind profile image92
      greenmindposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Is the only measure of our human worth the amount of money we can accumulate?

Shearsspotposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Top ten list is based on the amount of money they have not because of their services.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 3 weeks ago

I struggle to see the point of your hub.  Some of your points seem fundamentally incorrect.  Just transferring money between currencies does not require travel and does not produce a profit.

If there is no profit, why people in India want to work in Dubai or Gulf Countries? Why western countries are outsourcing their projects to India and Philippines

1. psycheskinner profile image80
        psycheskinnerposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

The profit is not where you say it is.  You do not have the necessary understanding and expertise to write a hub on this topic.  Choose something you understand better.

3. theraggededge profile image97
    theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago

Maybe not in your country, but the world over, business people pay tax. Your article is full of factual errors.

The richest person in my country is  not the highest taxpayer. Also one businessmen had looted a billion and settled in U.K.

4. Mary Florence profile image80
    Mary Florenceposted 3 weeks ago

Make it longer. It's less than 700 words. Make it 1000 words and change the title to something like 'Reasons why Businesspeople are Wealthier than..." or 'Reasons why Business is more Productive than..."

From your article, seems like you are comparing self-employment and employment. Two things you must do;
    1.Change your title
    2.Lengthen your article

I will do that.Thanks.

5. JynBranton profile image79
    JynBrantonposted 3 weeks ago

like mary said add length. i noticed your using short sentences and then putting in a list so there isnt much content actually under each subject heading. also like psycheskinner had said, you havent really answered a question and struggle to find the central point of what youre trying to talk about. also i didnt like the poll question of do you want to be a business man. maybe talk about a particular industry or something in the question to narrow the focus

Have you ever heard of illegal teaching or illegal Surgey or Illegal innovation?Why illegal is often associated with Business?Illegal Business is a common word.

1. theraggededge profile image97
        theraggededgeposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Um... what?

JynBranton made some valid suggestions to help you get your article approved... what has illegal anything got to do with it?

Plenty of illegal teaching and illegal surgery going on everywhere, though not sure there is such a thing as illegal innovation.

You have to remember that Hubpages is geared up for a Western readership. Although we have a lot of writers from India, I'm pretty sure most traffic comes from the US, the UK, Australia, Europe and other English-speaking countries. Therefore your content must have universal appeal and be factually correct in broad terms.

working