jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Is CS:GO Dying?

1. Botter profile image61
    Botterposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. I would really appreciate if someone tells me and points out the spots in the hub that caused it to not pass the Quality assessment.  Is CS:GO Dying? (must be signed in to view).  What can I do to improve its quality?

1. profile image0
      Automobile 180posted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

That's because this site is very strict. No matter how hard you try they will not let the article pass. As for mine I failed twice than copied the whole article to polishmyenglish for grammatical errors and corrected it. Still I m not sure that it might pass or not. The thing is your article is about video games so the chances are still lower. Mine was about automobile.
      Sorry about english I just write causally in fourms. (My english is not that bad)

Botterposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Hmm, I can guess you talk English fluently, but you have many errors in writing it.
        I judged that from your reply. But I believe your kind of correct that this site is pretty strict..I tried to get it published again hopefully it passes the QAP now

2. theraggededge profile image97
      theraggededgeposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Suggestions:

Write the game title in full in the title of the article.

Never call your reader 'a dummy'. Really, don't do it.

Fix the grammatical errors..

Too short.

No proper introduction.

Have you permission to republish the Steam charts?

Botterposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Hey, thanks a lot for the advice and your time.

I'm gonna follow everything you pointed out and reply back to you once i get some news from hubpages.com. Thanks a bunch smile

2. theraggededge profile image97
    theraggededgeposted 3 weeks ago

HubPages is published in English, for an English-speaking readership. Therefore your written English must be near-perfect. If it isn't, then you either need to improve it, or write somewhere else where standards are lower.

working