jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Not on other sites but here on hubpages the menu 2 bar icon on top

1. threekeys profile image83
    threekeysposted 2 weeks ago

left of screen page, doesnt work. It's like ist been conitinuall frozen today. I cant signout etc.

1. theraggededge profile image97
      theraggededgeposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

I'm not sure what you are referring to. I'm pretty sure it's an issue with your computer/device.

Clear your history/cache or run a utility such as CCleaner. Try a different browser to see if there's any difference.

2. pen promulgates profile image80
    pen promulgatesposted 2 weeks ago

It works for me.

3. Terrielynn1 profile image88
    Terrielynn1posted 2 weeks ago

Mine works. Try reloading, refreshing the page. sometimes thats all it takes when any page is stuck.

4. threekeys profile image83

I will try that. Cheers everyone.

1. Venkatachari M profile image84
      Venkatachari Mposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Mine also is okay as seen on this page also at the top menu bar. So, I do not get to your particular problem.

And, what is Menu 2 icon?

threekeysposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Sorry, typo.
        The three lined menu bar on the top left hand side of the screen on my mobile phone. Its frozen. I tap on it and its frozen. I can't shift to another page. Its the same if i come in through hubpages.com log in or hubpages.com@threekeys. It doesnt happen on other websites I visit on my phone.

threekeysposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Correction. The three bar menu icon on the top left hand side on my mobile screen, is frozen when i come through sign in hubpages.com. When i came in through hubpages.com@threekeys, i can tap it and it reveals the vertical ladder of menu options-initially. But after im on the page i need to be that same three bar menu on the top left hand side freezes. I have to reverse out, page by page which is long handed and wasting of time. And as I mentioned, no probs on other websites on my phone.

1. Venkatachari M profile image84

I checked it from my phone just now and it is working okay. I went to my statistics pages and again tapped the bar menu and opened my notifications and then again tapped the bar menu and went to my profile page. Everything opens correctly. No problem occurred.

2. Venkatachari M profile image84

I got it now (your point). You mean that you are unable to see the Bar icon (three horizontal bars) at the far left of your page. It can be due to your screen resolution. Kindly check the resolution of your screen and fix it. I am using Windows 7 and I fix it at 90% width.

5. threekeys profile image83

Hmmm....thankyou for checking on your phone. Well...maybe it might right itself then...odd though..thanks again

working