jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Copyright thingmahbob.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 3 weeks ago

I have no clue how to add a copyright thingy at the bottom of my articles. It has become apparent to me by submitting to a niche site, that I'm supposed to be adding them. I'm completely not seeing where and how to do this. Could someone walk me through it? Please and thank you in advance.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

We don't require a copyright notice in order for articles to move to Network Sites. However, if authors wish to add one, it MUST be the HubPages-provided option and can not be written into a Text Capsule or added as an image. As AliciaC mentioned, the option will always appear at the very bottom of the article you are composing.

Wesman Todd Shawposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Thanks Christy! I had seen one article where an editor added one, and I did think it looked pretty dang professional. So I'm going to do them in the way you suggest now smile

2. AliciaC profile image96
    AliciaCposted 3 weeks ago

At least on my iPad, when I'm editing a hub, the copyright box is at the bottom of the hub under the Comments capsule. That's where I can enter the date when the hub was created.

Hey thanks! I shall go and see if I can find it there.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91

Yes Ma'am, that is just where it is. I guess I have never looked below the comment capsule for anything.

I saw on one of mine that had been gone over by an editor and moved that there was a copyright thing with my name and this year on it...but until now I had no clue as to do that myself. Thanks again.

1. AliciaC profile image96
        AliciaCposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

You're welcome!

working