jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Journey to Independence: India, Gandhi and...

1. Prafulla Kasture profile image73
    Prafulla Kastureposted 3 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Journey to Independence: India, Gandhi and Non-Violence. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Your English is not yet up to the standard required by HubPages. HubPages is aimed at an English-speaking readership, therefore articles need to be grammatically correct.

Spend some time improving your written English, then come back and try again.

Prafulla Kastureposted 3 months agoin reply to this

thank you very much for your inputs. i will work on them

2. writejt profile image80
    writejtposted 3 months ago

Last paragraph can be given a heading indicating conclusion, perhaps, and the last but one may be give another one, meaning 'lessons learned from his life'.

I appreciate your input

3. Tanya Campbell profile image71
    Tanya Campbellposted 3 months ago

Your article is well researched but has quite a number of grammatical errors. Fix them and I think your article will get published.

thank you very much for your inside. I will work on the grammar.

4. pen promulgates profile image42
    pen promulgatesposted 3 months ago

Also, as you talk about Gandhi, try using proverbs and thoughts quoted by Gandhiji. I don't think Nelson Mandela's pic is apt for the subject you have chosen.
    The title needs reworking too.
    The two movements you talk about (chauri chaura and the other one) have a unique angle. You can rework your article giving more emphasis to that.
    Saying you believe your Gods are imperfect (having flaws) gives a negative meaning to any reader(s).
    Most important of all, it is the grammar that needs reworking (as pointed out by others).
    Good luck.

hey thanks for your inside I appreciate your suggestion and will work on it

working