jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Journey to Independence: India, Gandhi and...

1. Prafulla Kasture profile image77
    Prafulla Kastureposted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Journey to Independence: India, Gandhi and Non-Violence. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image97
      theraggededgeposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Your English is not yet up to the standard required by HubPages. HubPages is aimed at an English-speaking readership, therefore articles need to be grammatically correct.

Spend some time improving your written English, then come back and try again.

Prafulla Kastureposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

thank you very much for your inputs. i will work on them

2. writejt profile image79
    writejtposted 2 weeks ago

Last paragraph can be given a heading indicating conclusion, perhaps, and the last but one may be give another one, meaning 'lessons learned from his life'.

I appreciate your input

3. Tanya Campbell profile image66
    Tanya Campbellposted 2 weeks ago

Your article is well researched but has quite a number of grammatical errors. Fix them and I think your article will get published.

thank you very much for your inside. I will work on the grammar.

4. pen promulgates profile image79
    pen promulgatesposted 2 weeks ago

Also, as you talk about Gandhi, try using proverbs and thoughts quoted by Gandhiji. I don't think Nelson Mandela's pic is apt for the subject you have chosen.
    The title needs reworking too.
    The two movements you talk about (chauri chaura and the other one) have a unique angle. You can rework your article giving more emphasis to that.
    Saying you believe your Gods are imperfect (having flaws) gives a negative meaning to any reader(s).
    Most important of all, it is the grammar that needs reworking (as pointed out by others).
    Good luck.

Prafulla Kastureposted 13 days agoin reply to this

hey thanks for your inside I appreciate your suggestion and will work on it

working