jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Quick Emotional Intelligence Quiz

1. Amita Coaching profile image71
    Amita Coachingposted 9 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Quick Emotional Intelligence Quiz (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Rupert Taylor profile image97
    Rupert Taylorposted 9 days ago

I'm not sure this works. HubPages is looking for informative, media-rich, unique articles. This looks as though it might have dropped out of a self-help magazine with more than a whiff of pop-psychology attached to it.

I don't know how HP reacts to this type of thing but I suspect negatively.

3. Amita Coaching profile image71
    Amita Coachingposted 8 days ago

Thanks, Rupert.  I don't think it's that because you can search "Emotional Intelligence" on hubpages and pull up a ton or other articles on it.  Maybe I just need to add additional data.  Thanks for your thoughts.

4. Marisa Wright profile image95
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 days ago

The Amazon capsules are probably the main problem.  If you are going to include an Amazon capsule, you must say why you recommend that particular product or book.   You almost do that - but for the first book, you say that ANY of his books would do - that's not specific enough. Why is that particular book the one you picked?    And if that book will give readers the perfect foundation, why do they need the second book you picked? 

I suspect you need to say more about the first book - make it obvious you've read it by referring to a specific section, or giving people an idea of the best way to work through it.   Then explain how they can use the second book to complement it.

1. Amita Coaching profile image71
      Amita Coachingposted 5 days agoin reply to this

Hey Marisa,  Thank you so much.  It was the Amazon capsules!  I tried to fix them, but still wasn't eligible for a feature.., then I deleted them, and voila!, it's featured.  So, I'll have to work on my Amazon capsules.  Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

working