jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Everything you need to know about Mumbai,India.

1. mishraanand170 profile image60
    mishraanand170posted 8 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Everything you need to know about Mumbai,India. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. kannanwrites profile image91
    kannanwritesposted 8 weeks ago

Your article is filled with grammatical errors. Also this is too broad a topic to be covered in a single hub.

3. Rupert Taylor profile image100
    Rupert Taylorposted 7 weeks ago

So many errors.

Mumbai should be capitalized.

Never put a space before a comma or period.

Images have to be free of copyright restrictions.

There are too many grammar mistakes to even begin to offer advice.

1. anusha15 profile image89
      anusha15posted 7 weeks ago

I would suggest you use a tool for Grammar correction. Type in, or copy-paste your work there and make sure you don't have issues as far as basic grammar, spelling and formatting/spaces are concerned. One of these tools is Grammarly, you could google it for more information.

Next, try to gather some high quality, good resolution pictures, preferably your own. Or you could go to Pixabay to find some relevant images. Most of the images there are free to use but do check the license before adding the image to your hub.

Finally, when you choose a title like "Everything you need...", you have to ensure you put in an effort to live up to the expectation you create for your readers. Your hub is too short, in my humble opinion, although "Everything" about Mumbai would anyway be difficult to squeeze in just an article. Still, at least try for 1200+ words.

Hope that will help.

1. mishraanand170 profile image60
        mishraanand170posted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

thank you

2. Ankush Mukherjee profile image83
      Ankush Mukherjeeposted 7 weeks ago

Use grammarly or hemingwayapp to correct grammatical mistakes and sentence construction, proofread the entire article again and publish.

working