jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Healdove traffic not recovering!

1. weezyschannel profile image83
    weezyschannelposted 4 weeks ago

I'm just curious as I know for the past month people have been very worried about their page views on Healdove. I have still not recovered and have lost earnings that were substantially gaining each month. Is anyone else not recovering? I have one article on Healdove And was wondering if I need to have it removed to another niche or have it back in Hubpages

1. Marisa Wright profile image99
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

You can't get it moved to another niche site because none of the others would be suitable. You could perhaps request to have it moved back to HubPages - was it getting better traffic here?

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

My healdove traffic is mostly OK.  Haven't seen any big drops, but a good number of my hubs there deal with issues such as insurance rather than specific health issues.

3. Glenn Stok profile image99
      Glenn Stokposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Most of mine on HealDove have recovered. Only one didn’t, and I realize it was not a good location anyway.

Today that one has been moved to the new RemedyGrove. When I read the Editorial Policy for this new niche site, I realized it is a much better place for my hub that didn’t recover on HeadDove. It looks promising.

1. weezyschannel profile image83
        weezyschannelposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Hmm well my only article on Healdove is actually one of my best articles in have written. (According to traffic, Google and Hubpages anyway). I would have been just fine financially even with just that article itself. Took a nosedive and traffic is just depressing me.

Can I ask the article to be moved? Thanks for the input!

4. Sherry Hewins profile image98
      Sherry Hewinsposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Mine has not recovered much, and it took a big fall. However, of all of my 50 hubs it is still in second place for traffic. So, I will just leave it be and see what happens. Maybe that was a "correction" and where it is now is really where it deserves to be, or maybe in a few weeks or months it will start climbing again.

2. eugbug profile image99
    eugbugposted 4 weeks ago

DenGarden traffic hasn't recovered either.
    Does anyone have a similar traffic characteristic where traffic after mid September returned to almost the same levels as pre mid August? It's as if there was some form of experiment that lasted a month. Probably just a coincidence though.
    https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13751011.jpg

1. lobobrandon profile image92
      lobobrandonposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

My dengarden hubs are doing well I guess.  The seasonal ones are lower than the peak period where everyone was doing well, but that was also the season they would do well (just that they did better than expected). Right now I see the same traffic on the non-seasonal dengarden hubs as I did during this good period a few months ago.

Conclusion: Overall traffic is lower but that's because of the season. Someone from the team would be able to give the best feedback on this.

3. sallybea profile image100
    sallybeaposted 4 weeks ago

I have 1 on Healdove which is slowly recovering and is almost back to where it was.

4. LongTimeMother profile image96
    LongTimeMotherposted 4 weeks ago

Healdove is being split. Some of mine from there are now on remedygrove.

working