jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Why over 90% Drop in Adsense Earnings?

1. incomeguru profile image96
    incomeguruposted 8 days ago

I have noted a huge drop in Google Adsense earnings starting from today. Traffic has been way up. However, no clicks, CTR zero, and CPC nil. Is the HP Exchange Bidding Dynamic Allocation (EBDA) responsible for this glitch or is it Google Adsense bug?

1. tritrain profile image83
      tritrainposted 7 days agoin reply to this

Perhaps it will take time to find its level.  Or, perhaps it's not all we'd hoped for after all.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image99
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 days agoin reply to this

There is another post about this issue towards the end of which Paul explains what happened.  To date, the issue has not been fixed, but he did say that any earnings from Adsense will not be retroactive, meaning, they're gone.  If you have not done so already, switch back to the HP program or you'll earn nothing until the problem has been handled.

https://hubpages.com/community/forum/14 … nings-drop

1. Michael Kismet profile image96
        Michael Kismetposted 2 days agoin reply to this

I just checked my Adsense account and did earn some more this morning.  But I received a warning about adding my publishers Id to an ad txt file to one the niche sites?

Anyone else get this warning? Any help would be much appreciated!

1. chef-de-jour profile image98
          chef-de-jourposted 2 days agoin reply to this

Yes, I have this too. Strange, the warning came just as the earnings seem to return? Difficult to know what to do especially if you're a tech ignoramus like me. I'm going to wait for an official post from the HP staff to act, or not - and hope that in the meantime the earnings remain stable.
          As if to compensate, CPM on HP ads are rocketing.

Michael Kismetposted 2 days agoin reply to this

Looks like the problem has been resolved.  Hope yours is fixed too, Andrew. CPM for Hub ads has been consistently great, let us hope it goes above and beyond our expectations.

2. Chriswillman90 profile image98
    Chriswillman90posted 8 days ago

I just noticed the same thing, what's going on?

3. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 7 days ago

That's right theraggededge. There are no Adsense earnings coming via Hubpages. Hope someone from Hubpages' team will fix it.

4. PaulGoodman67 profile image97
    PaulGoodman67posted 7 days ago

It would be good to her from someone at HP what's happening? I had a big drop too!

Michael Kismetposted 3 days agoin reply to this

I just checked my Adsense account and made a few cents from a niche site, after a week of nothing. I think they might have fixed the problem? Can anyone confirm?

1. AloBeDa profile image97
        AloBeDaposted 3 days agoin reply to this

Nothing much has changed from my end. Made a few pennies, but it was from my blogs.

2. incomeguru profile image96
      incomeguruposted 2 days agoin reply to this

From my own end, I think they have resolved the issue. I made some few cents too.

working