jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Zedpack Group: You won’t believe what...

1. Ramkumar131 profile image47
    Ramkumar131posted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Zedpack Group: You won’t believe what branding can do to your product (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

This is exactly the kind of article that HP doesn't want smile It's basically an advert.

Have you any connection with the company, or did they ask you to write it?

You've been here around 24 hours. It's a good idea, before jumping in, to research to find out what kind of writing the platform requires, yes?

https://hubpages.com/faq/
      https://hubpageshelp.com/

Hope that helps.

Ramkumar131posted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank You

2. TessSchlesinger profile image96
      TessSchlesingerposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

I think that's regarded as both self-promotional and spam. It's not permitted on Huppages. So it won't ever feature. You cannot use hubpages to market your company.

2. Annie Wright profile image78
    Annie Wrightposted 5 weeks ago

I agree with Tess, you really seem to only promote your own product actually overdoing it. One picture nothing else is boring plus you are repeating almost the same thing over and over just using a few different words. Hubpages is not used to promote oneself in order to market your company. You would have been better off to do a comparison of similar companies showing how they stack up to one another, then also add pictures, videos, and break it into different capsules for easier reading. You could have added a table comparing different companies after writing about each company, place a box asking them which company they like best, in those lines to engage the reader or ask them to rate your article.

Ramkumar131posted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank You for your response.I will take care of these things.

working