jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: SWOT Analysis on Amazon Inc

1. profile image59
    Liting Zouposted 3 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article SWOT Analysis on Amazon Inc (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
      LoisRyan13903posted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

For Threats you can also include the economy because when there are rises in inflation and costs of living people are going to be paying more than their needs and not have much money on their wants.

Maybe you can also include changes in the customers' needs and wants, or changing marketplace.  However, this may not be a problem with Amazon since countless products are sold.

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
        LoisRyan13903posted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

You can also include ways to change weaknesses into strengths and threats into opportunities

2. profile image59
        Liting Zouposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you! I will expand more on these topic.

2. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 3 weeks ago

I'm afraid there are many English errors in your article, Liting. Perhaps someone that you know can help you to rewrite the article without errors. In addition, the Amazon service that you mention is called Amazon Prime, not Amazon Primer.

1. profile image59

Thank you! I will work more on the grammar.

3. Kierstin Gunsberg profile image100
    Kierstin Gunsbergposted 3 weeks ago

This is a good SWOT but two issues here are that the English grammar isn't very strong and the analysis should be longer. Longer content does better here.

1. profile image59

Thanks! I will work more on the content.

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
    LoisRyan13903posted 3 weeks ago

Another threat are stolen packages when a package is left outdoors and somebody steals it.  But the new Amazon Key program turns that threat into an opportunity

working