jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Debunk the Myths that stop you from Eating the.

1. nikiyatyagi profile image44
    nikiyatyagiposted 4 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Debunk the Myths that stop you from Eating the Legendary Biryani (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Atanas Yonkov profile image86
      Atanas Yonkovposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Hi, I did not see any serious issues with your article. What i can suggest is using headlines instead of plain bold text and also including more pictures inside the article. Overall, your post is quite easy to read. What you can consider: try to catch the reader's attention from the very beginning with some interesting facts in the first paragraph. A catchy headline may also help.  Otherwise, I think this is a pretty decent work.

2. greenmind profile image95
      greenmindposted 4 months agoin reply to this

I would be careful about telling diabetic people to eat rice. If you have sources from medical journals that support this, then it's fine and you should cite them. Otherwise you could be responsible for other people's health issues.

2. DrMark1961 profile image99
    DrMark1961posted 4 months ago

There is some clumsy English that you could improve by running it through free programs like Grammerly and Hemingway. (So people are increasingly avoiding long-hour cooked dishes and have conditioned to eat bland boil vegetables, for example.)
    The reason that it did not pass the QAP though is the clickbait link at the end of the article. Delete that link if you want the article approved.

3. Rupert Taylor profile image98
    Rupert Taylorposted 4 months ago

There are a few problems with this article.

The headline is too long. You need to think about what someone will type into a search engine to find you article. Also the title needs to be in Title Face.

There are several grammar errors. Here are a few examples with corrections in brackets:

legendary dishes like biryani has (have) turned into

people have been eating since (for) generations are somehow harming them.

Rice is the main ingredient in Biryani which is today one of the most misunderstood food (foods)

Rice has Carbs, (carbs should be lower case)

Especially by the diabetic people. (Especially people with diabetes)

But do you know that rice, when cooked with meat and vegetables tend (tends) to reduce the GI of the rice?

I suggest using a free program such as Grammarly to catch these grammatical mistakes.

Are the images free of copyright restrictions?

The link at the bottom may be a problem, especially if you have any connection to the company.

working