jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Unexpectedly Expecting and Broke!

1. Dabby Lyric profile image82
    Dabby Lyricposted 11 days ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Unexpectedly Expecting and Broke! (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Dabby Lyric profile image82

Hello Hubbers,

I'd really appreciate feedback on my article!

After speaking with my hubby, I realized that I stopped writing way too soon.  I was afraid of diving too deep and revealing the ugliness within the darkness.  I was afraid of turning you all off for being so dark and negative.  I didn't want to be judged for how I truly felt.  I played it too safe.

I will be working on this till I get it right.  Not just so it can be featured but so it can reach and help someone else.

Thanks

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 11 days agoin reply to this

Hi there, welcome,

Thank you for sharing your story smile

However, HubPages is not a blogging platform. Articles should be the kind that you'd find in a print magazine. It's good to include some personal experience, but overall, the article should be addressing some issue the reader might have.

Spend some time researching the topics on wehavekids.com - that is the niche parenting site where that type of article would be moved to if it is good enough.

Also, have a browse around the the Learning Center and the FAQs

https://hubpageshelp.com/
      http://hubpages.com/faq/

Good luck smile

3. Dabby Lyric profile image82

Ah, I see the problem!

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post.  I see that it was my approach and to some degree, my technique.  I feel a lot better about it now!

Take care

working