jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Why You need a Good Taxi Service only?

1. profile image0
    Marylaserskinposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Why You need a Good Taxi Service only? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi again, Maryam,

I already responded to your other question. Sorry, I thought when you said you were new to HubPages that you'd just joined.

Anyway, I took a look at your hub. The main problem will be the link at the end. It's a link to a Sacramento taxi service. Which is odd.

I'm not really sure what the point of the hub is. Most people embarking or disembarking at an airport will be quite aware what a taxi service is and why they need it.

There are some issues with grammar and phrasing right through the hub. You might try the free online checker, Grammarly.

You should cite the source of your images, which must be legal-to-use. You can't use any image off the internet. You need to check the license: https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … -image-use

Hope that helps

2. Marketing Merit profile image96
      Marketing Meritposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

This article will never be approved until you remove the link at the end. Self-promotion is not permitted here.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 weeks ago

It seems a little keyword stuffed for "taxi airport service" but my main feedback would be... who needs to know this?  Any person capable of catching a flight is capable of seeing the taxi rank. You don't seem to be providing any information beyond the obvious as far as I can see.  I would see this listing as spammy and just there for the link at the end.  Because, come in, it is.

Information that might actual help people is more detailed or location specific.  For example 1) taxi drivers may try and rip you off, use a fare calculator ahead of time to get the right rate and tell them what you expect to pay before leaving.  Or 2) in a large US cities normal taxis will charge fare and a half or double fare for suburban locations, you need to go to the specific suburban taxi rank to get the normal rate.

A hub needs to have special, expert or inside knowledge to be useful.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 weeks ago

"Page Does Not Exist"

...gee, I wonder why?

1. Marketing Merit profile image96
      Marketing Meritposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

User no longer exists!

1. FatFreddysCat profile image99
        FatFreddysCatposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

I guess he or she read the first few comments in this thread and went "Crap,they're onto me (presses "EJECT" button, bails out)!"

2. theraggededge profile image100
        theraggededgeposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Strange - she had four published hubs.

working