jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Yoga for healthy living

1. profile image34
    nepalyogahomeposted 4 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Yoga for healthy living (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. DreamerMeg profile image90
    DreamerMegposted 4 weeks ago

I only read the first two paragraphs and would suggest you get some help from a native English speaker to improve the article.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image99
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

^^ Yup, what DreamerMeg said.

3. profile image34
    nepalyogahomeposted 4 weeks ago

Thanks FatFreddysCat and Dreamermeg

4. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 4 weeks ago

As others have said, you need to improve the English in your article. If you rewrite the hub, I think there are some additional things that you should do.

With the exception of the second paragraph, the word "yoga" is used so many times in the article that it sounds awkward. It would be good to avoid this.

The article would look better if the photos were spread through the hub. The link to your yoga studio under the first photo is promotional and probably won't be accepted by HubPages.

You've made some major claims about the health benefits of yoga, so you should provide references for these.

5. theraggededge profile image100
    theraggededgeposted 4 weeks ago

In addition to what the other reviewers have said, you have also linked to your own page via the images. Self-promotion is not allowed on HubPages.

working