jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

Not receiving ANY email notifications

1. Michael-Milec profile image61
    Michael-Milecposted 2 weeks ago

Since 21 December I have not received any notification emails for any HP activities:  New articles, responses on comments, etc.

I see some others may have the same problem -- not receiving any emails.

I checked my Email notifications and they are all set the way I would like them to be.

Does anyone have any next steps to recommend; or, does anyone know if HP has a problem with their notification systems?

Thank you!

MM

1. k@ri profile image88
      k@riposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

I am having the same problem.  I have checked my notifications and they are set correctly.

2. Genna East profile image90
      Genna Eastposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Me too!  I have written HP (Team Hubpages) several times, but still no answer.  And my notifications are also set properly.  I understand that others are experiencing the same snafus for several days.

1. k@ri profile image88
        k@riposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Yes, there is another forum feed about this!  It is driving me crazy because I use my notifications to know who has published hubs.  I like to keep up on my reading!  I feel I am missing out.  sad

3. PegCole17 profile image96
      PegCole17posted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Seems to be a system issue for me as well. I haven't changed anything on my notifications and haven't received any email from HubPages in days. The staff must be on vacation or I'm sure they would respond to this issue.

Happy New Year everyone. See you next year!

4. snakeslane profile image75
      snakeslaneposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

I have notifications turned off, but I did receive emails from Hub Pages right through Christmas 24th. 25th. and 26th on articles I was updating, so been wondering what all the fuss is about.
      Happy New Year everybody! 2018 has a nice ring to it. smile

1. snakeslane profile image75
        snakeslaneposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Just received another one now, not good news...

2. Peggy W profile image89
    Peggy Wposted 2 weeks ago

I just tested my gmail account by writing an email from my personal email to my gmail account where I receive HubPages notifications.  My gmail account works just fine so it is definitely a HubPages problem.  I hope they get this resolved soon.

1. Genna East profile image90

Thanks, Peg...so do I.  It's been ten days, now, and it is disconcerting to have to search through hubbers to look for articles and comments to respond.

Happy New Year.

2. Michael-Milec profile image61
      Michael-Milecposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Living in hope is a great expectation for Happy New Year

3. Venkatachari M profile image55
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 weeks ago

Maybe, your circles are not active presently. No publishing, commenting, etc. I receive it daily, but very few activities.

The team HubPages is in contact with me, we're taking steps...

4. denise.w.anderson profile image92
    denise.w.andersonposted 2 weeks ago

I went into my account and changed my setting so that everything is listed as "always" and today I received my first post since December 21.

Exactly the same happened to me. . .I have  changed my settings and minutes ago I received my first posts since December 22.

5. Glenn Stok profile image99
    Glenn Stokposted 2 weeks ago

This has just been fixed...

https://hubpages.com/forum/post/2932960

1. Genna East profile image90

hi Glenn..
      Yes, it has.  I am now once again getting emails.  Team HP sent me a link via an email, and asked me to try it.  It took me to a hubber's profile.  They asked for me to respond, advising that it worked.  Now, a few hours later, I'm getting emails once again for the first time in ten days.  I understand this didn't happen to everyone, but to enough hubbers so that the problem had to be resolved.  Thanks for your help!

working