jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: South Indian Culinary

1. kalaiart profile image57
    kalaiartposted 7 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article South Indian Culinary (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image100
      theraggededgeposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi there,

Your title is grammatically incorrect. Also no-one looking for those recipes will type in your title to find them in a search engine, so it should be something like  "Tomato Soya Chunk Briyani with Yam Toast"

You have the article catergorised under 'Cooking for Smaller Numbers', so you need an introduction that mentions that. Also you can add where the dish comes from and any other information.

You make claims for the medicinal value of the ingredients so you need to have a link to a reputable source that backs up these claims.

Remove the italicised font.

Hope that helps.

kalaiartposted 7 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank you very much, your feedback helps a lot.

2. Reshmika Dutta profile image61
    Reshmika Duttaposted 7 weeks ago

I like the the way you have written down this article. This is in detail and complete recipe. I have very less idea of "search engine" and all but as user prospective this is nice and great.

Thanks a lot for the feedback

3. Dabby Lyric profile image79
    Dabby Lyricposted 7 weeks ago

Hello,

I also like the way this is written for the most part.

I would change these few things:
    I would Bullet and Source the Medicinal Values.  I know theraggededge suggested that you Source the Medicinal Values already.

Other than that, I don't see any other issues. 

The food looks great by the way!

Thanks a bunch for the feedback

Hello Dabby,
        Even though my article is published it is displaying like 'It needs improvement inorder to publish the article" Why is it so?

4. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 7 weeks ago

Hi, kalaiart. I see that you are trying to improve your hub, which is great. Some changes still need to be made, though. There shouldn't be quotation marks around the title. The number signs in front of the medicinal values look strange. As others have said, you need to mention the sources of the medicinal information.

Thanks a lot for the feedback

working