jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: 11 Comparison Between Dogs and Wolves

1. srai01 profile image90
    srai01posted 2 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article 11 Comparison Between Dogs and Wolves. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. AliciaC profile image100
    AliciaCposted 2 weeks ago

Hi, srai01. Congratulations on creating an article that contains so much information about dogs and wolves. I think you have the basis of a great hub. I think the main reason why the article hasn't passed the Quality Assessment Process is the language errors in the title and in many parts of the hub itself. I'm guessing that English isn't your first language. You should check the article very carefully or ask someone who is an expert in English to check it for you. Good luck.

3. srai01 profile image90
    srai01posted 2 weeks ago

Hi AliciaC

Thanks for your suggestions.
    I will recheck and try to correct the language /grammatical errors.

4. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 2 weeks ago

I read this when you published and thought it was good. I too found a lot of grammar errors, so it would definitely benefit by being carefully proofread. HP is great about about editing artilces but if the article does not have many readers yet it is not going to be included in their list.

1. srai01 profile image90
      srai01posted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi Dr. Mark,
      Thanks for feedback and suggestions.
      I edited and corrected some grammatical mistakes. I will recheck and will try to correct as much possible.
      Thanks!

5. anusha15 profile image88
    anusha15posted 2 weeks ago

Apart from Grammatical errors, which you should be able to fix with the help of tools like Grammarly, there are some subtle phrasing errors. Consider the following sentence for example.

"Whether dogs are the most admired and reliable domesticated animals, wolves are yet wild and unpredictable."

If I am guessing the intent of this sentence correctly, it would be phrased like this:
    "Where Dogs are most beloved and reliable domestic animals, wolves are wild and rather unpredictable."

Problems like these are more difficult to fix, as they are not grammatically incorrect, but they do not convey the thought properly and lack proper phrasing. The above usage of 'whether' is incorrect, by the way.

6. Austin Hackney profile image90
    Austin Hackneyposted 2 weeks ago

working