jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Comments Glitch?

1. Isabella Snow profile image89
    Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago

Paul, I've noticed that a couple of times tonight when replying to comments in my own hubs, my own comments are auto-flagging as spam.

(Spare me the jokes, people!!)

It thanks for me submitting the comment and the comment disappears completely, and then when I reload its there and I have to approve it.

I suspect its something that happened when you moved the next hub location for us?

It hasn't happened every time, but has happened more than once.

2. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 9 years ago

Oh, I'm glad it's not just me!  I posted a reply to a comment on one of my hubs, and it disappeared.  I thought it might be waiting for me to approve it, but it just went.  Completely.  I tried again - same thing happened.

That was about an hour ago.

3. Isabella Snow profile image89
    Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago

Just happened again..

4. soyelude profile image58
    soyeludeposted 9 years ago

Yeah, same here and i always thought the problem was from my end...good to know i'm good to go!

5. Zsuzsy Bee profile image90
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 9 years ago

The comment 'glitch' has happened to me a couple of times too. I was possitive it was me who messed up...
    regards Zsuzsy

6. Zsuzsy Bee profile image90

The comment 'glitch' has happened to me a couple of times too. I was possitive it was me who messed up...
    regards Zsuzsy

7. Zsuzsy Bee profile image90

Look at that it just happened again. And now my comment shows up twice. Or maybe I just have double vision.

working