How can I increase my Hubpage earnings in less then a day?

1. foreclosure2010 profile image54
    foreclosure2010posted 8 years ago

How can I increase my Hubpage earnings in less then a day?

I would like to know this to guage if it is worth all the time and energy.

2. yoshi97 profile image69
    yoshi97posted 8 years ago

I'm afraid you can't increase your earnings in less than a day, but you can set the wheels in motion to do so over time.

Good tags are the key to outside traffic, and outside traffic is the key to better earnings. There are about 80,000 hubbers vs. millions worldwide ... why limit your income to only those on the inside, right?

Of course, a lot of hubbers drop in on these threads saying you need good tags and then mention Google Adowrds and let you on your own. I prefer to offer more help.

I wrote a hub on finding tags here:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Yoshis-Hubbing- … g-keywords

If you read it through you will discover how I managed to find better keywords, and I can honestly say it has increased my outside traffic -not by millions, but it's a slow crawl to the top.

My advice ... write 10 really good hubs and give them great tags. Then, allow them to sit for about two weeks to see if they generate any interest. If they do, then you can determine if you want to invest more time.

After all, if ten hubs start generating some revenue, imagine what a hundred more might do for your earnings.smile

working