jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Hi. I am having a problem inserting images into my hubs.

1. ExpertThomas profile image55
    ExpertThomasposted 8 years ago

Hi. I am having a problem inserting images into my hubs.

when i insert the images i do not have access to the top half of my hub no more. It fades out and i cant click on anything. Do you know how to fix this. thanks!

2. rvsource profile image57
    rvsourceposted 8 years ago

Make sure your pictures are saved a "jpg" file and make sure they are not too big. You can resize your photos using "paint" that is on most computers.

Just open up your "paint" program and then go to file at the top left. Click on "file" and then click "open." Choose the picture you want to work with and open it.

After it is open, you will quickly see if it is too big or not. If it's too large it will be huge on your screen. To make it smaller just go to the "image" tab in paint. Click on it and then hit "stretch/skew."

That will open up a box and make your picture smaller. When you are finished click on "file" again. Then "save as." Save the picture as a "jpg" file. Now you should be able to upload it.

Hope that helps

3. Lisa HW profile image73
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

I've noticed that if I insert the photo capsule, leave it at the bottom (where it first appears after clicking "photo"), and do what needs to be done to the capsule first - that works better than moving the photo capsule and trying to work with it after it has been moved.

I've tried moving the empty capsule and working with adding/adjusting images once it has been moved, and I get the same kind of "faded out" problem you seem to.

4. aromatika profile image51
    aromatikaposted 6 years ago

Try to use this picture resizing tool
    It works well!