jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

what r the best ways to make a girl happy ??

1. profile image44
    Meelanposted 8 years ago

what r the best ways to make a girl happy ??

2. profile image52
    Tarek Coachingposted 8 years ago

It depends on the girl. Which means making every girl happy is almost impossible.

What you can do instead is make yourself happy. And then invite the people that matter to you most (including this particular girl) to join in on your happiness. If they accept, great! If not, go find someone else who's willing to share your happiness and be happy.

Tarek

3. wisecrone333 profile image59
    wisecrone333posted 8 years ago

I agree with Tarek Coaching - all girls are different and if you are looking for a "magic button" to do this you will be disappointed.  Some people (girls included) like being unhappy and there is nothing you can do about that.

However if you are happy with yourself, your lifestyle and your moral and ethical boundaries then like minded people will be attracted to you and will be naturally happy because you are happy.

That said my hubby knows if I am unhappy then a box of chocolates, being taken out for a meal or simply being made a fuss of goes a long way to improving my mood.  Girls like to know there is something special about them that you can't get from anyone else - I tell my husband that if he wants to know what that is, that I want him to do things for me I can't pay someone else to do - and he got it smile I don't want to be his best mate (although that is nice) and I don't want to be treated like his housekeeper - I want him to treat me as though I am special - when he does I am always happy regardless of my mood.

Hope this helps
    Lisa smile

4. Kermit2000 profile image58
    Kermit2000posted 8 years ago

Ask her and find out about her!
    If shes important you will work out what makes her happy as you go along!

5. Win2Win profile image61
    Win2Winposted 8 years ago

Give them your wallet.
    Give them the love they desire.
    Keep quiet unless you are agreeing with them.
    If she is map reading while you drive and you think you are lost, say nothing.
    Yes, she really does need 60 pairs of shoes.
    ...and finally, remember the relationship small print; "Your soul is hers"

6. profile image66
    Msgracieposted 8 years ago

Best ways to make a girl happy....

1 of the most important, is to be honest and upfront with what you looking for or not, whether, she will agree to it or not is up to her, but if you don't do this then you in for a whole load of trouble.
    2 call her unexpectedly, if you want to, just to say hello to her let's her know u thinking of her
    3 even a minor unexpected, small gift, like example, you know she likes Dr. Pepper, buy her one, she would be thrilled, little things do count!
    4 take interest in what she does, ask her things related to it
    5 do call her back or send her msgs when u say u will most women don't like when u don't call back or respond back to them (seems as if you don't care, or with someone else)
    6 just be yourself! always be true to you and the same let her be who she is don't try to change or fix it!

7. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Make sure she gets a toe-curling big "O" ....................

working