jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How much adsense earnings do you make through your hubpages?

1. Information Ninja profile image60
    Information Ninjaposted 8 years ago

How much adsense earnings do you make through your hubpages?

If you are making money with adsense on your hubpages is it enough to live off of?  Does it help out? How many hubs do you have to help in your adsense earnings?

2. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Only a few bucks.  The reason for that is, I have only 19 Hubs, and hardly any incoming links to my Hubs.  I am working to do the following, which is what we need to do to make money with AdSense here:

1) LOTS of Hubs (100 absolute minimum, many more better).

2) Hubs are commercial (product or money making related).

3) Visitors coming to your Hub have had to be motivated to search for you; they are not just another curious Hubber.  That usually means they find you through Google search.  That means they are more likely to click on AdSense adverts.

4) All those criteria have to be satisfied to make money.

See my profile and look for the Courtney Tuttle link for more details.

3. vancouver profile image38
    vancouverposted 8 years ago

courtney tuttle is a great seo artist, id also recommend looking at Griz, just google "make money online"

regards,

JR

4. SimeyC profile image95
    SimeyCposted 8 years ago

Well I have 29 hubs and I'm making about $20 a month at the moment - I have noticed that as I publish more hubs, the daily revenue is increasing - so I would expect that I could gain some nice pocket money once I have a couple of hundred hubs! I don't think it'll ever become a 'real' source of income, but it'll buy me a few 'toys' over time!

5. Blake Flannery profile image95
    Blake Flanneryposted 8 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/Fifty-Hubs-Plus … lars-Right

I have more than doubled my earnings in the last month, since I wrote this hub.  It will help you know how much you might be making a year from now.

working