How do I apply for Google Adsense for my hub? What are the prerequisites?

1. e-trader profile image60
    e-traderposted 8 years ago

How do I apply for Google Adsense for my hub? What are the prerequisites?

How do I apply for Google Adsense for my hub? Is there a tool (monetize) in here that I can use or do I need to apply to Google Adsense separately? Some say that it is automatic and one need not apply, as all hubs are pre-approved for Google Adsense. Is it true? If not, what are the essential conditions/pre-requisites my hub must fulfill to be approved by Google Adsense viz. how old it is, minimum number of pages it must have, presence of Privacy Policy & disclaimer etc. Please guide. Thank you

2. aj's profile image78
    aj'sposted 8 years ago

hey e-trader, let me try to help you with this....

Its a fact that now a days, google is pretty strict in giving adsense accounts. But, being a hubber, you can apply through hubpages. We've got that option to do that in the control panel.
    GO TO:
    My account --> Affiliate settings --> Google. And follow the step by step instructions.

Now, before doing that, i advice you to create a couple of good hubs which are both relevant by topic and informative. It should have considerable length, with pics, so that google will approve with out MUCH hesitations.
    As "hubpages" is a valid domain which is established for some years, we won't get expelled for that reason. But take care to write some good hubs before you apply.

Wish to see you soon here...
    Happy to help,
    Aj.

3. Harry Santos profile image55
    Harry Santosposted 7 years ago

If you have a Google account already then it'll be quite easy for you. Just be over 18, fill out some forms, and you're ready to make some money. Check out my hubs about this topic. I'm quite lazy to copy and paste the link here. haha. Good luck!

working