jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you know how much you will get paid from adsense?

1. FLAgirl21 profile image35
    FLAgirl21posted 8 years ago

How do you know how much you will get paid from adsense?

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 8 years ago

AdSense doesn't disclose how much you will get paid.  Essentially, each list of text ads is an auction.  The highest earning ads are shown and if someone clicks on them, you will earn some money.  The rates very from a few cents to many dollars depending on how high the auction is. 

For example, health, finance tend to have higher prices while entertainment and books are among the lowest. 

The best thing to do is to measure what Google pays you by running a test.  If you don't like the rates, you can turn it off, if you do, you can dial up or down the amount of ad inventory you send them.  But, no matter what, you won't know what they will pay you exactly until after the ad has been clicked and reported.

3. Rebecca E. profile image80
    Rebecca E.posted 8 years ago

It's easy to work online, create great webpages for people to read, but it is not as easy to make the money you want with affiliate programs... and say I got paid this much. read more

4. profile image46
    babygirl33posted 8 years ago

I do not know much about this Hub thing. I would like too know more about this and how to make money

working