jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why Am I Still Not Making Any Money At All?When In fact I have an excellent hub?

1. classygeek83 profile image54
    classygeek83posted 8 years ago

Why Am I Still Not Making Any Money At All?When In fact I have an excellent hub?

Am I Gonna Be Able To Make Money Out Of This Hubs?

2. Dark knight rides profile image73
    Dark knight ridesposted 8 years ago

It's largely about marketing yourself and your hubs. After each of my Hubs gets published here, I scour relevant usenet groups and post messages trying to direct people to my Hubs. Since my posts are often about books, I also post messages to the book communities I'm part of. I've seen some increase in my traffic, but not much. I've been here about 2 months, and have $10 credited to my Google account. Luckily I just do it for the fun of it.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

In order to make money you have to write original content, they should not appear anywhere else, and write about topics people might be interested in.  It usually takes more than 5 hubs before you start earning money.

4. Rebecca E. profile image80
    Rebecca E.posted 8 years ago

From what you have said you only have one hub, and it is hard to make money at it when you only have one hub, as said before it does take hubs and a bit of time.

Yes you can make money, but it depends what you would consider making money out of it.

5. johnnyfr profile image53
    johnnyfrposted 8 years ago

Are you writing the hub to be informative?
    Or are you writing it to make money?

You will never become a millionaire with just one hub. You may be better to have a lot of very interesting hubs, promote them well and try to drive traffic towards them.

6. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

One Hub?  You need many.  Quantity beats quality any day in this game.  You have to be prolific.  Then you have to look into getting links from other places to your Hubs so that Google thinks they are important.  It's just like a high-school popularity contest.