jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How are you making money with HubPages?

1. KeithTax profile image74
    KeithTaxposted 8 years ago

How are you making money with HubPages?

I don't see ads on your hubs, but you have great traffic. Your writing is solid, interesting and enjoyable to read. I aspire to your readship. Am I missing something?

2. nearbuystore.com profile image61
    nearbuystore.composted 8 years ago

I guess they have affiliate links on their profile,or links to their own sites ...Maybe they just don't care about making money and prefer writing

3. Island Tropical profile image60
    Island Tropicalposted 8 years ago

Well, I like Hubpages because it is the best place to make money online as compared to the other writing sites.

4. lindagoffigan profile image60
    lindagoffiganposted 8 years ago

Hubpages supply a monthly check and  one day with the writing of more hubpages with originality, quality and relevance possibly an income.

5. WA Christopher J. profile image73
    WA Christopher J.posted 7 years ago

Traffic can be generated through strategic keyword choices, bookmarking, and back-links. Most importantly: through informative Hubs.

Now, I'm not sure if I'm qualified to answer this question, but a good friend of mine wrote an eBook that includes great Hubpage advice that may answer some of your questions. I wrote a hub review about it called "How To Live Anywhere".

Hope this helps.

6. Kyriana profile image74
    Kyrianaposted 7 years ago

You can use the affiliate programs Adsense, Amazon, Ebay and Kontera to make money.

I just made my first .01 on adsense today. Drinks are on me!

The forum has tons a great information about getting traffic and SEO and just about anything.

Good Luck smile

Closed to reply

working