jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why can't I find any of my hubpages sites on my adsense account?

1. bill1001 profile image45
    bill1001posted 8 years ago

Why can't I find any of my hubpages account info when I view my adsense account info. My adsense account shows all information from my different hubs except hubpages. I followed all hub pages instructions for affiliate programs and i already have adsense affiliate code on my affiliate settings. Google ads are displayed on my hubs and i have already generated some traffic. Im just worried that Hubpages has not activated their system and may not be reflecting my 60% of the ads revenue.Can someone help?

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Have you realized that this sentence makes no sense whatsoever?

You're only going to see info/data/stats for the activity that takes place when your affiliate ID is in place on your Hubs. So that's what you are seeing.

1. bill1001 profile image45
        bill1001posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Just to clarify my question: My adsense affiliate ID is in place on my Hubs. But when i go to Google Adsense Account i can not see Hubpage activity. Google Adsense Account lists all your adsense activities whether its hubpages, bloggers, blogspot etc. My question is when i go to adsense account i can see my other blog activities including  except hubpages. Is there someone who can assist.

2. bill1001 profile image45
    bill1001posted 8 years ago

Just to clarify my question: My adsense affiliate ID is in place on my Hubs. But when i go to Google Adsense Account i can not see Hubpage activity. Google Adsense Account lists all your adsense activities whether its hubpages, bloggers, blogspot etc. My question is when i go to adsense account i can see my other blog activities including  except hubpages. Is there someone who can assist.

3. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 8 years ago

Have you added your affiliate ID to this page?

Do you have your Adsense account set up so you have to add new domains to the Allow Sites page?

Have you added a URL Channel? ('Custom channels' is the default page, you'll need to click on the 'URL channels' link. And add hubpages.com not www.hubpages.com

working