jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What are the top sites for promoting the work you publish on Hubpages?

1. Melissa McClain profile image68
    Melissa McClainposted 8 years ago

What are the top sites for promoting the work you publish on Hubpages?

Are some sites just a waste of time or is any exposure, good exposure?  Also, has anyone else been unable to post on Propeller due to Hubpages being blocked for spam content?

2. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 8 years ago

The most traffic I get outside of HubPages comes directly from my Blogspot blog.

3. akmyamuna profile image52
    akmyamunaposted 8 years ago

Dear Melissa,

I recommend you to use twitter.com, digg.com & Xomba.com.

I always prefer Digg & Xomba (your article will be listed in Google within few minutes if you use these backlinking sites).

I highly recommend xomba, since you can even get Adsense income as well. 10% of my total adsense revenue comes from Xomba. If you do not have a Xomba account, if you like you can use my referrel link which will increase my percentage of adsense sharing http://www.xomba.com/referral/777e6a32

4. Melissa McClain profile image68
    Melissa McClainposted 8 years ago

Thanks akmyamuna.  Unfortunately I already have a Xomba account our I'd be happy to use your referral.  I've been trying to determine if it is at all advantageous to write original content on Xomba to build up a following there or just concentrate on Hubpages and use Xomba to backlink my articles.

5. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

I looked at Xomba as a result of this Q&A.  Unfortunately, it appears to me that links on their pages are "nofollow".  That makes Xomba useless for backlinks if true.  Is that true?  Or is there some sort of scoring system such as HubPages has that makes one's Xomba links "follow" or "nofollow" depending on Author Score?

6. trotter2099 profile image80
    trotter2099posted 7 years ago

squidoo.com can be quite a good traffic booster. Also redgage.com is pretty good as it does not frown on people bookmarking their own sites. Redgage also pays you for using the site, (a bit like hub pages) you get a share in the ad revenue. The more people who view your bookmarks the more money you get.

7. spirituality profile image59
    spiritualityposted 7 years ago

For me the most traffic I get to my hubpages is from google blogspot.

But squidoo would work as well: it is a main referrer to my main site, I just don't use it to promote my hubs.

8. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 7 years ago

Try the new Official FaceBook Fan Club for zzron on HubPages.   http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 … amp;ref=mf