jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Why join hubpages?

1. waynet profile image74
    waynetposted 7 years ago

Why join hubpages?

2. profile image44
    Bad_Companyposted 7 years ago

Tis the best lunatic asylm in the world !

3. Art 4 Life profile image59
    Art 4 Lifeposted 7 years ago

It seemed like the perfect thing to do...LOL..
    I'm a little isolated here...and I am getting tired of talking to myself... smile

4. PMS9 profile image74
    PMS9posted 7 years ago

This is revenue sharing site and easy to use.

5. zzron profile image56
    zzronposted 7 years ago

Its fun to read and write hubs and being creative and making new friends and sharing and discussing your opinions with others.

6. myownworld profile image79
    myownworldposted 7 years ago

It offers a great 'space' to write and be creative....and has a nice sense of community to it, not to mention the occasional drama!  Besides, it's highly addictive...!

7. Obscurely Diverse profile image60
    Obscurely Diverseposted 7 years ago

To write hubs, post comments, find cyber-friends & cyber-enemies...along with arguments & senseless debates, and to be able to act like a complete psychopath on the forums while entertaining your own self...and still get paid in the process!  Fun-fun...  Ha-ha!

8. Cinderella1248 profile image52
    Cinderella1248posted 7 years ago

It is fun and a learning experience, promoting growth and interaction. But mainly because of the marketing skills that are learned while one can earn.

9. Super Chef profile image60
    Super Chefposted 7 years ago

I joined to earn a little extra cash and to write about things I enjoy.Everything on this site is so easy to use and is all in place to create a website like this for yourself would be emotional to say the least especially if you are not that computer savvy. Also there is a good sense of community within Hubpages.

working