how are you getting good traffic and score? best of luck
I went through some hubs of yours, you need to do some modifications. Initially it is not easy to bring traffic to your hubs, but when you learn it, it would be more easy.
1. Add an image to each & every article which is relavent to the topic (like Sachin's article) which would attract people to read it other than topic of your hub.
2. You should make some fans (other hubbers), go to other hubbers profile page and become a fan of them and do not forget to leave a fan mail. And make relavent comments on Hubs which you read. This would help you to make more fans.
3. Create links between your hubs, if someone do not like your hub he would read other hubs of yours if you link them each other.
4. Make some backlinking, you can use Xomba, Shetoldme, Digg account to make backlink which will bring some traffic to your hubs. Also it would help you to list your hub in Google & other search engines faster.
5. You can share it with your friends in Facebook, Myspace or any other social website.
You can read below recommended hub to understand hubscore & hubber score. I read it & it is very helpful.
If you need any more info let me know.
by Sleepylog3 years ago
I'd love to read other hubbers' highest ranked hubs to see if there's anyway I could improve some of mine. Maybe we could all learn from each other that way. My coconut milk soap recipe hub has the best score of all of...
by Catherine Giordano2 years ago
My hub scores range from 65 to 87 as of the last time I looked. My average is 73. To me it seems like I have a "C" average. I'm disappointed and discouraged. I am doing everything that is...
by Sondra Rochelle3 years ago
For a good number of weeks my hubber score has hovered around the 100 mark. Two days ago it started falling, and as I write this, it is down to 89! If this keeps up, it will be 0 in a week! No rhyme or...
by Faith Reaper4 years ago
I am just curious, all 92 hubs of mine are featured. In your opinion, should one delete (although Featured) any hubs where the score on a particular hub has eventually dropped way down from when it was initially...
by Steve Andrews5 years ago
As I have found today! I was led to believe that hubs of 75 and over were worth holding on to but obviously not! I just had one with a score of 81 getting the zzs!
by sheilamyers2 years ago
I don't worry about hubscores as long as my hubs get featured the first time I hit "publish". I know the score can start off low but can steadily climb over time. Curiosity has finally gotten the better of me...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.