how are you getting good traffic and score? best of luck

1. aishsebastain profile image37
    aishsebastainposted 8 years ago

how are you getting good traffic and score? best of luck

2. akmyamuna profile image52
    akmyamunaposted 8 years ago

I went through some hubs of yours, you need to do some modifications. Initially it is not easy to bring traffic to your hubs, but when you learn it, it would be more easy.

1. Add an image to each & every article which is relavent to the topic (like Sachin's article) which would attract people to read it other than topic of your hub.

2. You should make some fans (other hubbers), go to other hubbers profile page and become a fan of them and do not forget to leave a fan mail. And make relavent comments on Hubs which you read. This would help you to make more fans.
    3. Create links between your hubs, if someone do not like your hub he would read other hubs of yours if you link them each other.

4. Make some backlinking, you can use Xomba, Shetoldme, Digg account to make backlink which will bring some traffic to your hubs. Also it would help you to list your hub in Google & other search engines faster.

5. You can share it with your friends in Facebook, Myspace or any other social website.

You can read below recommended hub to understand hubscore & hubber score. I read it & it is very helpful.

If you need any more info let me know.